Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Points to Ponder

Here are just a few points that I like to remember throughout my day

-Jesus asked his disciples "who do people say that the son of man is?" Jesus does not want us simply ask who he is but rather he wants us to look inside and consider what Jesus means to us.

-Jesus will give us the keys to his kingdom as long as we live this life as his true disciples.

-Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, says the Lord, and I will raise you up on the last Day!

-Our Lord was good and forgiving and so we must follow in his foot steps.

-Forgive and forget. Love thy neighbor and forgive all who have injured me!

-We need to turn the other way when we hear people gossiping about one another.

-Have Jesus in your heart always and you will have life eternal!

-What can I do to have Jesus seep into my heart even more?

-Pray, forgive and pray some more!

-Janice Griffing

No comments:

Post a Comment